Monday, May 21, 2007

It's my routine every Monday to walk past this bike shop
& everytime I see this guy
I shy away

Sometimes
I smile
He smiles back

Sometimes he will come into my clinic to borrow toilet
Sometimes I will go over his shop to change for small notes

We slowly got to know each other better
At least we know who we are
& talked abit

Last week
I saw his shop pasted with 'Moving Out Sale'
I looked inside
He's clearing stock
I ran over to ask for small notes
& also asked where he'll be moving to

"Oh ok"
That's what I said
We just smiled
& I thanked him for the notes

Today
I walked past the shop
Gates pulled down

Silent

No more those 'ding ding' sound that is produced when metal is dropped onto the ground
No more 'ling ling' sound that the bike bell produces
No more 'jit jit' sound that the bike chain cycles
No more music from his ever crowded bike shop

I felt sad when I knew he's moving out
My first neighbour friend
I really felt something
That goes like
'Oh man... no one to change small notes with me already'

Probably at his side
He's happy
'Yeah~ No need to change small notes already!'

=|

Bye bye
Bike boy (a nickname I call him)
All the best at the new location

=)

Now I'm going to make friends with Pet-shop boy
(Really got pet shop beside my clinic leh)
So I can have my small notes

Hee

No comments: