Sunday, July 30, 2006

It was raining very heavily when I was out
DarDar was complaining that I was still playing XBox when he was all dressed up & smelling nice in his Issy Miyake cologne
Ok lorrrrrrrr
& then we both got wet despite having a big Giordano umbrella

Tsk

Headed town to shop for Jack's birthday
Got him a tie
Very nice & cute!
Hohoho
& then back on my own shopping spree
Bought myself a Chip softtoy
Which I'll place it at DarDar's house to play with it with Isaac
>_<

Went to Holland Village to celebrate Jack's birthday with the same usual gang
A simple dinner & a night-out at Wala-Wala

Daniel looking a bit shocked at the back.Haha

Too bad Da Ge no longer frequents there
Thought could have meet him since my long MIA
=p

The UnXpected was good
Heard of them from Da Ge before
My first time listening to them
But I wouldnt say she's the best yet
For I've not seen the others
Requested her to sing a birthday song
& she did
But somewhere in the middle
She started to mumble & mumble that all of us had no idea what she was talking about
Bahhhhhhhhhh

But I guess everyone enjoyed the night
=)

Happy birthday Jack

No comments: