Saturday, July 15, 2006

*gasp*

I had my driving lesson today after a short shopping spree with DarDar
My instructor said my driving skills not bad
Only no confidence
When I panic
I forget everything

=|

Just now on slope
I couldnt clutch control
& the whole car rolled backwards
Twice
Instructor scolded me
>_<
Then I practised again
Ok abit
& he taught me words by words

=S

I must admit I myself had no confidence
Stress

Then just now
Big Boss Instructor gave me demon-like training
2nd gear in S & crank course
Fast steering
Rapid cornering
Other learners kept looking at me
Wondering why I drove so fast
LOL
Both my Big Boss Instructor & I kept laughing

My parking should be fine, I guess
Never knocked pole
I'm glad

Actually
I seriously donno why
I really could drive fast then slow

Family problem in Hong Kong
Financial debt
Wanted to help also donno how to help
Dilemma

I just wish I'm rich enough to save a person's life

No comments: