Thursday, July 13, 2006

I'm so fucking busy today
& it's the first time I get pissed over work

Apparently
Last week
An external source emailed Colleague A to ask for particular information
Which is from our section
SO Colleague A forwarded the email to me & asked me to do
I did according to the template
Sadly
There isnt much information about it
Coz previous team never update system
& so the system-extracted data was useless
I didnt care much coz seriously those were what I've got
& so most of them were put 'N.A'
I replied to the external source directly

Today
The person from this external source emailed me requesting me to put in more info
Which requires me to search their files
Unnecessarily
Fine
I spent 1.5hrs in the room digging the info they want
& then I sent back
& then Colleague A came to me
Said that the info I gave was still not what they want
& I said "But I followed whatever is in the template"
Colleague A:"Did you give the names?"
Me:"I didnt include...It's not needed..."
Colleague A:"What did the template consist? Can you show me?"
Me:"This... this.. this.. this.."
Colleague A:"Oh...this is weird.."
Me:"Didnt you open & view before you send it to me?"
Colleague A:"I did... but I forgot"

YAH RIGHT!
Just admit you didnt
What the fuck
Sounded like I did wrongly like that
I followed whatever is scripted
& she didnt even know what's in it before sending to me
Come & complain this & that

Cheebye lah

People at work is really funny
How it makes me laugh everyday
Ha Ha Ha

*Sacarsim intended*

No comments: