Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Donno why
The moment I look at 24th July on my calendar
I freeze abit & then tremble
My Traffic Police Driving Test
Die lahhhh

My DarDar told me to be more confident
But still scare leh
Er Ge told me Da Sao had passed her test already
So good
But think of myself
Sigh
Although Big Boss Instructor said I hard to fail
After driving all the way from Bukit Batok to Office & back Bukit Batok
Also donno true or not
Scarli he spoke dream-language
Coz he always sleeps when I'm driving

So does that mean he is confident of my driving skills?

Bleahhhhhhhhh

I must go pray pray soon

Just now had lunch at Bendemeer
I like the Nasi Lemak there
But just now while I was cutting the fried chicken wing apart
One crumb flew into my bra
-_-"
So pokey

Office is doing this drill
Fever suvelliance everyday for 2 days
Given thermometer & mask
ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz
I asked where's the alcohol swab
The secretary looked at me & asked what's it for
.......
My god!
Sterilize the germs after use lah!

I'm going swimming with DarDar later
Finally!
Exercise
I'm getting fat, damnit
Changing in front of the mirror everyday ensures constant monitoring of waistline
BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I'm such a nut
But donno if water will be freaking cold or not
Rainy & cloudy leh...

Feel like shitting
Hmmm
Just one of the excuses to temporarily escape work during office hours
SHHHhhhhhhh

=x

No comments: