Sunday, July 09, 2006

I'm soooooooo tired
After my early morning driving
Clutch-control for 1 hour
My leg was already too tired for road practise
x_x

& I went to DarDar's house to sleep

Isaac woke me up
Hee
So cute

Then went out to town to get my bag

But very expensive leh
& then went to the Olympus showroom
But closed liao
Nabei

So I went to activate my i-mode
Bwah
Now I can send MMS liao
>_<

Then go to the bicycle shop at Tanjong Katong with DarDar
& down to Marine Parade for a short shopping trip

Damnit
There're soooooooo many shops selling rash guards
Saw this O'Neil
Not bad
Same price as my Billabong
Grrrrrrrr
I'd prefer O'Neil coz it's NOT pink!

Bleah

Walked over to ECP for BBQ
While on our way to the BBQ pit
I saw a....giant cockroach!!
DarDar laughed at my 'stupidity'
Then I realised it's dead tree trunk

Duhz

Andrew's back from Aussie!
Hohoho
Gotten roasted macademia nuts & a whole big bag of nouguats for my Mum
Drank few cups of Malibu's White Rum with Coconut
Not bad




Anyway
It's a good one
DarDar mixed well with my friends
Had a cool soccer game
While I went to the beach & listened to the waves with Kenny
=)

Now at DarDar's house watching Smallville Season 5
Legs very tired
Catching sleep soon

Good night
=D

No comments: