Monday, July 03, 2006

I am sick again
=|

I almost blacked out while I was out with DarDar & Lionel yesterday
I couldnt see a fucking thing
As the yellow luminous blotches kept arising at my retina
At an instance
Everything is so blank
I couldnt hear on my left ear too
DarDar grabbed me hard & rushed me to the clinic

Unfortunately
I have my clinic duty at evening too
& Dr Wong expected me to work still
But upon seeing how weak I was
He told me go home & rest
Sucky thing is
My partner changed shift with another colleague
& I wasnt informed
From 5 to 9pm
Instead of pairing with me from 7 to 12am
I refused to work till midnight as I'm already this weak
& I complained to Dr Wong that I have no idea that I have to work alone for the remaining 3 hours

Idiotic people

& So
I'm on MC today
No day work
But probably back to night job

Have so many things to do back at office
It just keeps on piling
So many public relationships to deal with
Gotta talk to various people clarifying their doubts
But I feel satisfaction
When I managed to clear their doubts
& their smiles & 'Thank you' just lifted me slightly higher from the drowning work

Come to think about it
I must get back to exercise next week
Cant afford to be weak & sick anymore

No comments: