Sunday, July 09, 2006

I was soooo tired that I fell asleep on DarDar's bed this afternoon
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz
Weather was so good
But was awaken by the loud thunder

Supposedly got clinic duty
But cancelled coz Dr Loh was caught up with some real urgent matter
Wooohoooo!!
& so I spent another few hours sleeping before dinner
Kekeke
But gone is my $40 pay for today

Had Sakae Sushi for dinner
Variety very little leh
Maybe coz we went there late
& I spent $30.84 to enjoy a 10% discount!
Haha
Only can use transaction cards for $30 & above
Sounded abit gian ben
But cant blame
Women's nature

>_<

DarDar just bought a new phone
Motorola L6 at $0
Woooooooooohooooooo
Now I got new phone to play with
It's black
& it looks pretty stylish
Very sleek
=D

Tomorrow work again
Blah
So many things to follow up
& gotta rush data entries before the stupid system is down for its monthly maintenance

My DarDar just sneezed
So cute
Hahaha

Muack

No comments: