Friday, July 14, 2006

I just got back from lunch
& the place I had lunch was ...erm... exotic??
This Berseh Food Centre sells turtle soup, shark's meat, etc
& I was pretty disgusted with the turtle soup
MY GOD!!!!
I still remember that time my aunt had it
Her pee & shit were all black
Yucks
But she said that those were 'poison'
In chinese traditional mythological terms
Which actually helps to clear the toxic in the body

Whatever

But still
Y I K E S

Then my this colleague said she has phobia after taking once
Coz that turtle was staring at her while she was eating

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Me & my another colleague had mutton soup with yam rice though
Not bad
=)

Martin called me telling me to go Tioman this/next weekend
Only $200!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
I want but I cant!
Damnit
Got dating with Big Boss Instructor in his Honda 3G city leh
Hohohoho
*giggles*

Wah laoooo
Wasted
Tioman leh!
$200 leh!
Diving leh!!

*faint*

Where got such a cheap lobang??!!

Martin very good hor?
Heehee

Alot of office internal conflicts is arising
I better be extremely careful
It's such a dark world over here.....

No comments: