Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Donno why yesterday felt very melancholic at work
Maybe coz it's the 1st day of the Hungry Ghost Festival
Dread to do this & that
Wanted to go home badly

When I was on my way to DarDar's house
I felt so dull
& upon hearing some irritating #^!%%$#@*$!^$! during my journey
I grew duller
& frustrated

Hugged DarDar cried when I reached his house
=Also donno why I cried

But after the short weep
I felt better
& I cooked dinner for DarDar & his family
Sphagetti =)

Commented 'Not bad' worrrrrr
That's good
His aunt still asked me how to cook
Haha
=))

When go home that time
Everyone's burning those hell money everywhere
Long time never see such scenes already
& I thought this traditional atmosphere has died off

When I reached my void deck
Entered lift A
The lift door couldnt close
& so DarDar & I jumped out of it before we got trapped inside
Then we waite for lift B
& the lift door again couldnt close!!
I immediately jumped out

I was trapped in the lift before when I was very young
& I sorta have lift phobia
Especially when it's closing
Somemore I keep having repeated nightmares since then

Sigh

So DarDar & I climbed all the way up to 11th storey
Hohoho
Fit leh?

& when DarDar is on his way back
The bus broke down just 1 stop before his

Suay

Better be careful these 2 months
Amitabha

No comments: