Monday, October 04, 2010

What can be worse when you're totally ignored for 3 weeks, just to get approval for something very important & are left stranded alone solving the problem in the end?

FUCKED UP, ARENT YOU?

I can say all the $#^%$@%$%$#&^@Q$%Q%@^& in 1001 languages NOW

Seriously
This isnt working

I'd been kind to not chase my superior too closely
For I know she's busy
I'd, however, expect a reply, say, 3-4days later
BUT FUCKING NO!
3 weeks!
& I'm pending on her to say YES or NO for 3 weeks!

I fucking need her to just say a fucking YES so that I can proceed with my task before I leave

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo irritated

Promises made earlier
About having 3 publications out by the end of this year
is R U B B I S H

I am losing hope
Really

I dont even have the motivation write my bloody introduction

Why do I see other students happily enjoying their work?
Having other students helping one another to finish their work?

I have none
& I'm told I cant

Why?
Because I'm a PhD student

Yah right
Whether I am or not
Helping one another in desperate moments are natural actions
It brings a person happier

I really detest school now

Cant wait to finish it up
& throw in the fucking damn thick thesis in their faces soon

SOON
S O O N

No comments: