Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hello!

Sorry
I'd totally forgotten about blogging since now I've been actively updating my where-abouts in Facebook

Anyway
I just left Singapore for Hong Kong
Unlike any other flights
This flight is sorta the best
Apart from the purpose of taking that particular flight

It is a trip to Hong Kong for business
Sorta
My research is my work

I had Cathay Pacific
& to my surprise
The plane was only 60% full
There were no one around me, beside me
So I got to recline to its maximum & lay across the other 2 chairs

Shiok

The movies were boring
Luckily I had my Eat, Pray, Love
Nice recommendation by Leena!

The sight of HK airport is just so familiar
Not anticipating anything at all
& everything about me in HK is gonna be this normal, I supposed

Work preparation starts tomorrow
;)

No comments: