Sunday, April 04, 2010

Ccb
I fucking cant sleep
I havent been sleeping lots lately due to late nights rushing reports
& sometimes insomnia kicks in for no reason

I know this is super unhealthy
My chinese sensei told me to rest well & sleep early
I bet he could feel that my pulses were damn irregular
But sadly
I just cant sleep!!!

Weird enough
I don feel tired the next day

What makes me pissed currently is
I'm not sleeping together with Dardar!
Because his room in his JB house has only 2 single beds!
& yet the super single- apparently slightly larger in another room is being occupied without thoughtful offer

Dardar & I have a habit
We always chat before we sleep
& we always fall asleep successfully

Right now that we're apart on separate beds
I felt the distance
& I cant sleep no matter how much we chat!!

Adding on to the cause of it
My preparation is getting slightly messy
If you offered your help & we need it
Please stick to your words & not disappear
Even if it's too much to handle
Just let us know
Dont make us having to do everything all by ourselves again


This is total shit
I so wanna fuck swear at it
Fucking pissed
Very fucking pissed

Pissed at my insomnia
Pissed at people trying to be funny

No comments: