Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm so hyped up today
Donno why
But I'm even more hyped when I saw that Fireflyz had changed their flight timing to Kuala Terengganu to the morning
Which means that, if I were to go to Pulau Redang, I can still catch their boat by afternoon!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~

So excited
Best of all
It's not even expensive!
Only RM$80 per pax per way

Considering it to reach Kuala Terengganu within 45mins
As compared to the usual 12 hours bus journey
This is really a bargain!

However
It's not possible to catch the flight back since the flight back to Singapore is also in the morning
& the earliest boat off P. Redang is at 10am

>_<

Oh nvm
I'll just get the calculation done
I'm all so excited already!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: