Saturday, April 18, 2009

I am so fucking pissed
It's like... everyone is taking their bloody time so fucking slowly
That indirectly wasted my time waiting for them

I waited for DarDar's bro for 2 fucking hours to pass me something
which got me totally pissed & almost scolded him when I finally met him
& I also flooded DarDar's sms inbox with the complaints

Next day after I had my Ubin trip
This bloody fucking cab driver took his own sweet time to drive me & my assistant home
A normal trip heading to 2 destinations took only 50mins
THIS FUCKING DRIVER TOOK 1.5 HOURS!!!!!!
Dardar & I almost wanna fuck him
But we didnt wanna be that mean which might risk us getting dumped out of the car in midst of the road
He fucking drove at 60km/hr on the expressway which has a speed liimt of 90km/hr!!!! (some even drove at 110km/hr!)
I SO WANNA KNOCKED HIM OUT & DROVE MYSELF!
& he didnt even asked us which way do we wanna go
& made a big round & we reached at the same point

I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED!
My total journey was only 41.1km
But he, made us round & round with 51.3km
When he saw the red light from 500m away
He slowed down & put on neutral gear for the car to fucking ROLL for 500m

He was kana horned twice by the car behind
Either dangerous driving or slow pick-up
Whatever it is
I felt that he was trying to cheat my money

I donno if I wanna complain SHB2232F

This kinda driver is so irritating
What do you think cab is for?
To reach a far destination within shortest time
If it can go as slow & as long as that of a bus
WHY WOULD I SPEND 10x THE AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR THAT?!

Chao cheebye
Blood boiled to max
No wonder I had to pop Panadol to reduce my temperature

Argh!

No comments: