Tuesday, April 07, 2009

The gloomy sky makes me gloomy
I'm doing nothing but typing this
Sigh

I thought DarDar going to school can give me some quiet moments to do my stuffs without any distraction
But I still fail

So it's not about DarDar
It's me

Oh why am I like this?
Whyyyyyyyyy?

I just cant bring myself to do my presentation slides
& search for journal papers
& do my M&M

Just so many things going on at a time
That I donno where to start
& which to start first

Prioritizing tasks had always been my number 1 skill
But it's hard to prioritize when all tasks require almost soonest attention

Thinking further ahead
I'll be flying out of Singapore for once a month
Never had in my life that I'm traveling this much & this frequent

With loads of things to do
My mind keeps thinking & thinking about it
Till I'm damn too tired

*Sigh*

Need a deeper breath
& a longer sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: