Wednesday, March 18, 2009

There're some cock-ups with my experiments now
Which is really frustrating me out of my mind
Losing my patience seriously

I am to detect heartbeat for my snails
& I'd done this in HK
Now that I need a replicate of that set-up here
My technicians cant help coz they dont do engineering stuffs
They only maintain lab equipments (inappropriate designation, i feel)
& my physicists doesnt wanna do for me but want me to do instead even though they know I have no electronics background (what the fucking fuck!)
I insisted them to do one for me so I know how it is
They did
But the set-up doesnt work despite following the exact diagram as given
Worse
They doubt my words if this really works!

HELLO??!?!?!
You think I so big-shot wanna 'diao nan' they all
It's obvious that I being an ecologist know shits about electronics
Since you physicists know electric circuits why cant you be helpful to do for me?
We're colleagues, in a sense, arent we?

If this doesnt work
Cant you help to think if there's anyway to make it work?
You know more than I do, yeah?

I asked the Italian Prof who helped me with it when we met in July
He's too an ecologist
How the fuck can he explain to me when he said that his engineers INDEED followed everything from a given diagram?

So when his circuit & my circuit are the same coz we both followed the same circuit diagram
Why is it that theirs work & mine cant?
& since both are the same
YOU CANNOT DOUBT ME?!
Why would I wanna lie about my own important stuffs?!

I AM SO ANGRY NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I feel that people in school are damn NOT helpful
It's hopeless here
Getting sick & abandoned

Dont tell me being a PhD must know everything & do everything on their own
Comon
If I know every single fuck, I'm not a PhD geek
I'm a genius!
If I can do everything on my own
I'm not an ecologist
but God

Pray to me, fools!

No comments: