Saturday, March 14, 2009

DarDar & I promised ourselves for a weekly trek at Bukit Timah Natural Reserve
Preparing for our Mt Kinabalu climb in May

Visited our usual secret pond
& we encountered a new species!

Found out that it's the Common Greenback Frog Rana erythraea

This ant here is as big as my pinkie!!!!

We exited Bukit Timah & headed to King's Albert Park

Along the way
We dropped by this new meat store - Huber's butchery to check out what they're selling
Another reason is to see if the boss' youngest handsome son is there or not *heehee*
Oh my dog
The meat they sell are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo fresh
Got beef, mutton, turkey, chicken & veal
Marinated or not
Other stuffs like wine, pasta, cheese, seafood, bread, etc
All imported from the Europe
The price is SURPRISINGLY affordable!

Oh next time
I'm so gonna bring Michelle there to shop for chops for our last-minute crazy BBQ meal

I bumped into Dr Vincent Yeow from my ex-work place
What a coincidence
& glad that he still remembers me =)

DarDar & I then had an idea of having Mexican food tonight
After we watched the 'Food Safari' on SCV #16 introducing Mexican food
LOL
So we bought 400g of minced beef
Which cost only $6.30
& 2 thick beef burger patty at $2.60 per piece
Just to satisfy his lust for Botak Jones' Botak burger (that with the extremely thick beef patty)

When we were to cook the minced beef for our burrito filling
It still looks damn red with some blood
Which is damn fucking fresh, according to DarDar

=D
I seriously do not mind the price for such fresh meat

Tortilla chips with guacamole sauce (I still prefer the fresh type)

Woooooooooooooo... yummy >_<

Consecutive nights of heavy meal
DarDar just love to spoil my diet plans
=(

No comments: