Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Yesterday
DarDar had a real bad day
It's not the first time
& it's worse than the first

I couldnt do much as it's beyond my limit
I could just be with him

He took me for supper after my class
Had Frog Leg's porridge at Geylang
& then headed to see aeroplanes outside Changi Airport
Until we got buzzed by the security

He didnt speak much throughout the trip

I knew he wanted to talk to me
As he kept trying to play with my hand while watching the giant birds flew
But I guess it's better for him to think things through in his minds

I believe he's a good man
Just at times playfulness overthrones critical thinking
& stupid cranky thoughts from outsiders pollute his innocent mind

When it's time for him to use his brains wiser
I think it'll be all over

No comments: