Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sometimes I hate DarDar very much
But sometimes I also adore him very much

Lately
He hasnt been abandoning me for his activities
(& I hope it stays this way forever)
& spent time with me
So I brought him to this cafe for a little surprise
Sizzling hot-plate brownie!
Read the review & many thumbs-up
So I ordered without hesitation for him


He loves it!
So do I, even I dont really like dessert
The brownie is soft & ice-cream is smooth
Really worth a try

& today
While I was window-shopping at Cineleisure while DarDar went for his interview
I bought this little piglet for him
Very cute right?

When I saw it at the shop
I laughed out loud
Coz it looks so much like DarDar

Luckily there's no one beside me
If not they think I crazy

I havent really got a name for the piglet
& it's so fun fooling it around with DarDar
coz it walks on 2 legs!

>_<

No comments: