Monday, January 07, 2008

First day of school
Full of registration
& staffs are stupid

When I went to collect my student pass
Everyone was busy
So I just stood there waiting for assistance
One of the staffs saw me
Didnt greet me
But walked towards my direction

I thought she was walking to the door
Which is just behind me

& then she stopped next to me
Asked me what I want

I guess she could have greet me & stopped at the counter before me

Prof introduced me to most of the other professors
Whom I would be assisting them during their practicals & tutorials

I then went the library to register my account
& then to the computer lab
At the service counter
The lady at the computer lab asked me what I want
I said:"I was told to come here to register as I'm a new student"
She: So what do you want?"
I: "I donno what you wanna do coz I'm only told to come here for registration"

After some stupid conversation
She told me that I only need to login the system
Ok....
Then she said she helped me check
& she told me my information is not in the system

I:"Well, that's what I'm trying to tell you. I'm new here & I am to register"
She:" Oh.. seems like your particulars are not in our system. Dont worry, you're not the only one.."

Hur hur

Few hours later
Someone called
"Hello, this is the library calling. Just now your access got problem right?"
I:"Huh? The person at the library told me no problem ah.. but that from the computer lab got"
She:"Oh, someone called you to tell you no problem already?"
I:"No..no... no one called me. My library access is fine"
She:"So you can login now?"
I:"Wait wait... library & computer lab is 2 different access system... correct?"
She:"Yes"
I:"& you're calling from the computer lab, are you?"
She:"Yes yes.."

.............................................................

I REALLY WANNA SCREW HER HEAD!!

No comments: