Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'd never sneezed so much
The painting & packing of my room
*faint*

But nonetheless
I'd finished painting my room!~~

My room before painting
As messy as ever
DarDar painting
While I watched DarDar paint the room...
He crowned me lazy bum...=(

Actually not loh..
I wanna paint he dont let me paint
So I dont paint he said I lazy
Idiot

Room in transition
&...

TADA!

Nice or notttt??~~~

Ok la
Not bad
My first attempt to paint the room

DarDar painted the main wall
While I do the corners

We used the new ICI Dulux Light & Spacious
Not bad
I was very amazed by it coz it is water-based
So any spill can be easily wiped off using wet sponge
& it doesnt smell
In fact, I dont think I smell anything at all!
Good good
Though a bit costly of $58
But I think it's a worth
At least my room now looks indeed bigger
=D

No comments: