Monday, January 21, 2008

Went Chek Jawa for my field observation on Saturday
Headed out together with Prof

I'm very glad that Prof & I 'click'
Maybe coz both of us loves field trip
& that both of us are doing the same species that we both love

The weather was nice
Sunny & bright
With a spread of clouds at time
Sea breeze was cool
Munching my sandwich looking out at the sea is totally heavenly

I spent 2 plus hours under the sun
Discussing which rock that I'll be focusing
What kind of experiments will I be working
Understand what species are there
How they're termed so I could do the hypothesis

Not that bad

When we're back mainland island
I still went fishing with DarDar & Michelle
Who were waiting for me while I'm off in the rural

When we reached home
We were burnt
Yah, so much for the sun

I headed to Siti's wedding at night
First time attending malay wedding
Food ok la
But DarDar said very nice
Maybe I dono how to appreciate herbs & spices

Siti was gorgeous
& she looks really happy
I wonder if my banquet will be grand too

Sigh
This Prof D ah...
Donno got read my email one or not
I emailed him so many times never reply me
& I'm to help him at his lesson this Friday!
Haven brief me what to do too...
Shit
Reply me please please please please please

I had this Phad Thai in the afternoon
& a carrot cake covered with chilli for dinner
Now my stomach is burning
& I DONT FEEL GOOD!

I think I'm gonna faint soon
x_X

No comments: