Tuesday, January 01, 2008

3 hours ago
It was 2007
2 hours 59 mins & 59 seconds ago
It was 2008

Happy New Year?

Anyway
I spent my eve rather ... indecisively
Maybe coz the New Year's atmosphere is not as strong as previous
I was working
So I guess I'd missed out alot of celebrations like those at Sentosa?
But nevermind about that

I went to watch movie with Ashley
The Warlords
From the beginning till the end of the show
It was all about killing
Mainly stressing how one become successful by betraying brotherhood

Cant really catch the storyline
But I wouldnt say it's a good nor a bad show
So much for the blood scene today

After work
I rushed down to Holland Village to meet Nafe & Todd
Todd stole the decoration from the Xmas tree behind Nafe & played it like he's Dragonball
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
Buddy Power!
Frankly speaking
It'd been an year since we last met
I missed them sooooooooooo much

We counted down together
Well
Didnt really went '5.. 4..3..2..1'
But sorta like
'Oh. 12am le. Happy New Year' *shakes hand*

Hahaha

Whatever la
We all hope to earn BIG money

After a short while
We went to have supper at Mac
I dont think we look funny
But everyone in Mac were looking at us
Either people think that Nafe is too handsome
Todd too artistic
Me too beautiful *BWHAHAAHHAHAAHHA*
Or there's something white behind us

LOL

Anyway
Happy 2008!

No comments: