Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm off to Sabah!
Will be back on 25th in JB
& 26th in SG
I hope there wont be heavy jam along the causeway
Crossing borders during holidays is such an impatient chore for me
Can anyone entering JB on 26th 'tompang' me out too?

Anyway
This is my 2nd time to Sabah within a year
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy
I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo love Sabah
Only that this time round
I wont be able to travel to other islands or enter the jungles
Since we have DarDar's grandpa on the trip
& my in-laws are not natural-lovers
So DarDar & I planned to visit again sometime later again
Entirely a week on P. Mantanani for R&R

I'm still contactable with my Auto-roam on
But only urgent matters, please
Should there be any notifications for me
A detailed SMS will do

See you guys!

No comments: