Tuesday, June 30, 2009

DarDar's sis is back from London
& having missed my trip back JB over the weekend
I met her yesterday & headed for a shopping trip with her

It's been long I last stepped into town
Everywhere is blooming with newly-opened shopping mall
I thought ION is gonna be another youngster's hang-out place
But I was totally shocked when I saw PRADA, LOUIS VUITTON, DOLCE & GABANNA flashing on the wall!!
It's like 2X classier than Takashimaya!

Had it said that it's constructed by Sun Hung Kei from HK (whatever spelling that is)
HK's big-ass shopping centres sell things like these
So, dont ask me where to shop cheap in HK again. I'd said it's MongKok!

We then disappeared to Bugis after that
I then realised something
Fashion nowadays are weird
The youngsters are mis-matching their tops & bottoms
& ultimately ending up with a pair of slippers that most mis-match the whole outfit!
-_-

I bought a pair of gladiators heels in HK for only HKD$90 (~SGD$18)
& I only saw 2 shops that sells the same design
But flat sole
Needless to say it's twice the price of mine

Hohohohoho
I'm so proud of my shopped items from HK
All the time =p

We had our dinner at Crystal Jade La Mian in Bugis Junction
As we entered the restaurant & introduced to our seats
We hesitated to get to our seats
BECAUSE
THE STUPID GIRL & HER BOYFRIEND (I ASSUMED) SITTING NEXT TO OUR TABLE PLACED HER BAG & HIS BAG ON THE CHAIRS THAT WE ARE GOING TO SIT

She looked at us with her fake innocent look
As if she is totally stunned that I'm taking her seat away
The floor manager showed us to our seats again

YES THANK YOU
But someone isnt cooperating

The stupid girl reluctantly removed her bag
I sat immediately without giving her chance to plead
She then asked the floor manager
"Hello, can I have a chair to put my 'bao-bao'?"

I rolled my eyes
Same as DarDar

Comon lah
Your bao-bao needs to sit on the chair?
Fuckanathan
We also have lotsa bao-bao from our shopping spree
We only shoved them to the back of our chairs

While eating half-way
Her boyfriend said he's feeling hot
& the stupid girl said it's because of the spotlight above head
They requested the floor manager to adjust the lightings
Which is not adjustable
& so they shifted the table away from the light

DUHZ
Did she even know that her boyfriend is eating Ma La La Mian?????
His bowl was fucking red with chilli oil

After eating their meal
The stupid girl asked her boy to guess the price of her dress that she's wearing
& she said it's $80+
I turned to look
TMD
It's those simple dress that I'd seen plenty times on onlinee sprees
Selling at $30+ the most!
She added that she will never wear this again
Coz she scared she'll burst the dress

..............

Bloody stupid inconsiderate bimbotic char-bo

I didnt mean to eavesdrop
But she's making all those bimbotic comments that I wish I could slap her to shut up
So would DarDar
& first of all
She was reluctant to let me have my chair because of her bao-bao!
She offended me from the start

I hope not to encounter these kinda people anymore

Back to our meal
I didnt like it
Coz the food sucks
It's salty & tasteless
Good grief!
I'd could have spent better at Sakae Teppanyaki

So anyway
I'm getting my rest finally this weekend
Haven rest well enough since 10 June 09

Bless me
& everyone

No comments: