Friday, August 24, 2007

It's been long I last visit my Dept
So I popped over this afternoon

When I was there
Everyone was so happy to see me
& I chatted with them
Then
the HOD came
"Cynthia... when is your last day?"
Everyone was shocked
& asked me why am I leaving, when is it, what I'll be doing, etc
Asked me to stay... dont go

Hah

& then one of the staffs cried

*gasps*

I found my job meaningful
But it's not appreciative
The effort provided to the Dept was greatly appreciated
But the appreciation is not recognised

What's the point?

But at least
I'm glad that I'd left deep impact to my very 1st batch of people I knew
From strangers to friends

If the working environment isnt that bad
If the boss isnt that sacarstic
If my work is appreciative
I would consider staying

But too bad
It's too late

No comments: