Thursday, August 09, 2007

Do you know that I can get pissed off when...
- I dont get the things I want?
- things that doesnt come to me involves (alot of) money?

I am so pissed that I can strangle an elephant

I lost the company phone during my dive trip last July
So I had to replace it
Unfortunately
It's outta production
So it's rare in the market
I had to buy it online

Won the phone in the auction
DarDar negotiated
Deal made
Payment transferred
Never see the phone

Called to enquire
Said already mailed
But still no sight

Tell me
Do you...
1) feel cheated?
2) feel stupid?
3) feel it's wasting my time?
4) wanna kill that asshole?

ALL OF THE ABOVE!!

I demanded for the phone number of that guy
DarDar refused to give me
So I went to search for it in the auction
Found & SMSed him
He better replies
Or I'm going to teach him about honesty

I'm now serving my month's notice
I must die die get the phone before I left
Thus the urgency
& this CHAOCHEEBYELANJIAO is eating my money, wasting my time

Never ate lao niang's fist before never know how death feels like

I'm giving him 2 more days...

My fist needs to warm up 48 hours in advance

No comments: