Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I finally completed my Basic Medical Terminology Course
Gotten a certificate
Wooohhoooo

Now I can spurt out all those chim chim words
For example:
"Wah lao...tell you so many times liao you still donno, I can get hematemesis leh.."

Meaning:
I can vomit blood

*grins*

Oh all aside
I was down with fever
& now still abit
I'm looking forward to National Day
I can rest
& also earn a public holiday during my notice period

Yes
I am tendering
Tomorrow
8 August
Huat huat!

Auspicious day mah!
^^

Just now drove back home in my black Honda Civic with blue eyes
I called it 'Lambodini' (named after my friend Dean)
Took 15mins
So far so good
No kana horned
But I dashed red light
BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
& also did the most daring stunts that even my DarDar hasnt succeed me
I did a 2 seconds wheel spin

.............

Actually I couldnt get my biting point
So wheel-spun on the spot
& luckily didnt stall
So I pretended to 'demo' to whoever saw it

BWHAHAHAHAHA

Knn wanna die liao still so wanna save face

Buay sai
I must practise my driving
My Lambodini is waiting for me

No comments: