Sunday, August 05, 2007

I saw a hawkbill turtle 4 times at Labrador Park today!
KNN
FOUR TIMES OK!!
I'd never seen so much during my dive trips!

Initially one of the anglers were pulling his line damn hard
Then it snapped off
& suddenly
I saw a brown mass surfacing to the surface
I pointed out to Dean
& both of us were so excited about it
DarDar was shitting, so he missed it
Hahaha
Minutes later
The turtle came up again for an additional 3 times
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wonder where it came from

Got one xiao didi came to talk to DarDar
So cute
Looking from the back
It seems like father & son talking baout fishing
=p

Got 2 fishes!
A wrasse & a juvenile half-beak(?)



Threw the wrasse back
But kept the half-beak
Wahahaha

Not a bad day today at Labrador
Other than on the way
Kana scolded by DarDar coz he said I freaked him out when I drove
Knn
Orbi
Lao niang pass TP one time nia
You have to take three times loh
Slap you

Dad needs to return HK next next week
Grandaunt's feeling very weak
She's having illusion of her dying
Getting more & more paranoid

Cant blame her
I guess I'll be like that too when I'm old, weak & ugly

I'm hesitating to return HK
To get some nice cheap ROM dresses
But DarDar couldnt make it back with me

Sigh
See how lah

I hope she'll be fine

No comments: