Saturday, December 02, 2006

After that day of grumbling
It did happen

Apparently
My colleague was not happy that she had to take the mess that I couldnt manage to clear due to lack of time & resources
She sent me a fucking long email demanding an explanation to me
I told her everything factual
& she was still not happy

I said that I was alone clearing this major task
Transfer all the 150plus person's documents into 150+ individual files
& she claimed that I should call that doing it alone because I had our temp staff helping me

Ok
If that's what you meant

I replied that I indeed need help in the afternoon so I can finish it off by the day
& continue doing other things related
I also said that I was totally saddened that I did not recieve any offered help
but to look at them chatting together and snacked off the day

She suggested that I should get help if I could not get things done
I felt very pissed
Firstly you claimed I cannot acknowledged myself of working alone coz I have people to help me
Then you claimed I should get people's help if I cant work alone
So could you please tell me
SHOULD I FUCKING GET HELP OR NOT?!

I also mentioned that I am indeed afraid to get help
If I get help, people think I'm lazy and not doing my things
If I dont, I cant finish and that I'm responsible for not completing
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

Furthermore
She claimed that I should reflect on my working attitude

cheebye
I rather wanted to scold her cheebye

My working attitude may not look perfect to you
But I know what I'm doing
Handover, of coz, meant a half-done task to be done by someone else
If she cant take my handover
Then be it, quit the damn job since she wants to
I had to take on her handover as well
& hers was worse
& I did not complain nor expect an explanation

Furthermore
She kept telling me her tasks are very hard to handle
and have no time
& she offers me to do her tasks if I think hers is as easy as ABC

I didnt wanna venture on that issue
That just sounds basically childish & sore-at-heart

Could you see that she's making things beneficial to her?
She expects me to hand over perfectly-done task to her
So as to make her life better

Fine!
I told her I'll still hold the responsibility
& also suggest if she could spend some time to digest since she is to do it anyway

In the end
The volcano-eruption subsided

Of coz
I see things open
Although I was in real low mood
& cried twice in office
What to do?

I know I'm being bullied
Just 2 more months

*******************************************

Yes
It was a bad week
& yesterday I rushed home to have dinner with my family

It's been years, really...
Went to Crystal Jade Kitchen
=)
All of us were so full
*burps*
Forgot to take pictures
But it's only
We'll keep it in our memories

DarDar gave me my birthday pressie!
He was dying to gimme my surprise pressie
and kept wanting to show me
Kept asking
'You wanna know or not?'
I siad I don want but he die die wanna show me
LOL

I LOVE MY BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
He got me FINEPIX F30!
The pics are damn nice!
ISO hits up to 3200!
Got underwater casing up to 40m
& also have underwater settings
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
I cant wait to go diving!!!!

DarDar said he wanna go Sabah in Feb worrrrrrr
WHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA
SIPADANNNNNN!!!

& my sadness for the week faded off for the day.....

No comments: