Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Had lunch with Garett today
My first colleague whom I can communicate
At least he doesnt talk bt how to give birth to male by eating beef

*rolls eyes*

& we talked mostly about sports
=D

Not bad la

I haven been eating with the girls lately
It's either I have my own appointment or that I'm going to the gym
Oh yes
Body building in progress

I have like 5000 Starhub points to redeem
But nothing is good!
I think I'll just redeem $100 Haagen-Daz vouchers since I have never eaten that dairy product ever

I'm going to Hong Kong
Wooohooo
Must relax
Amazingly alot of people are heading Hong Kong too
DarDar's family also happen to book their trip on the day as ours
My dept-in-charge are going there for training
My new boss is going there for business

Oh yes
I might be having a new job
Good bye suckers!

I'm also going for a local dive
Finally
Coz I now have an underwater case!
Yeah!
I'll snap snap snap if the visibility is good
Await, ok?

This weekend is my birthday
Donno why I'm treating it a special day
I even took half-day on Friday to rest
But think I'll be going MOS to use my free entry invitation
Hohohoho

Ok I'm dead tired
Off to bed

No comments: