Friday, December 08, 2006

Just one more day
ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'm older

*sob*

Just went to discuss my new job's package
Sounds very unexpected
& now I have to decide whether I wanna take this job or not
Maybe I'm too used to enjoying benefits everywhere
& this is just not beneficial enough
My current Annual Leave entitlement is 21 days
& the new one is only 7 days
MY GOD!
How can I go for holidays?!

Very sad

The Director had already gotten me in
Secured my position
It's still up to me to accept or not

But seriously
I donno if I can commit this much given the little benefits that I will be getting
On top of that
I will have a pay-cut
However, negotiable

Aiyah
Cut abit also very sad right?

Sigh

Of all times
Gotta get damn vexed about this just 7 hours before my birthday

It's hard to get a job
It's even harder to get a job you like
It's even damn fucking harder to get a job you like with good benefits
Trading-off might be the solution

Willing to sacrifice?

Maybe
Not

BLah blah blah blah blah

I cant think properly now
& my eyebrow muscle hurts
Frowning too much while thinking?
or actually my brains are signaling the wrong muscle to contract?

WHATTTTTT
THHHHHHHEEEEEEEE
HHHHHHHHELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Even my Koko didnt bother to wake up & look at me
Always sleeping under the wheel
One day
I'll just remove it

I think I shall go for a nap
While Er Ge is fetching me to WestSiders meetup later

*yawnz*

No comments: