Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I had a bad morning today
Koko escaped from cage
& I spent half an hour to search for it
But then coz have to go work
So couldnt find
=(

My stupid brother said he had heard noises
but dont dare go take a look
& didnt wanna help me find somemore
Ask me to give up

What the fuck

At work
Went to clarify something with the Department secretary
& the secretary brought me to speak to the Deputy Head
& cb
Kana suan by him
which offended me alot
I so wanna slap him
I asked if he has documentations for the records
He said No
& that all along no one had asked about it
So why now ask?
& he said I have a blur look
I replied I am thinking bt the contradiction mentioned
Then he turned to the secretary & asked if how do they know bt the records
The secretary said that the external society sent them a list to notify them
& so I replied
"That is the documentation LOH!"
Both of them kept quiet

Cheebyeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Suan me loh!!
& now who's wrong?
YOU!
Stupid assssssssshole
Deputy head knows nothing!
At least I have a so-claimed-blur look but I know what is happening!

Everyone in the office are giving chocolate as Xmas gift
I never like chocolate
& What's great is
The manager of the department that I'm in charge of gave me a white-choco-strawberry from Korea
Woooooooooow!
I think that's the only chocolate that I'll munch on

After work
I headed to Hard Rock Cafe for FINS Diver's Nite
Meet my diver friends =)
& Dardar & I had dinner
This is only the appetitizer

FINS gave away 10 dive trips
& my lucky colleague won
DarDar & I tried for the 10 chances but couldnt
Sigh
Somemore my another friend won a 1-year subscription of FINS magazine
Oh man... so jealous

Anyway
We have free housepours too
Had Bourbon & Vodka
=)
& a 20% off for dine-in
Heehee

Mum called to tell me Koko was found in my brother's roon
What the hell
My brother & Koko are in the same room
& my stupid brother didnt bother to search for it

But anyhow
My mood brightens =)

Now at DarDar's house celebrating his sister's birthday
Gonna have ice-cream cake

I'm flying off Hong Kong tomorrow
See you people in the New Year

I mean it
I'll only be back in 2007
Love you peeps

No comments: