Sunday, December 10, 2006

I celebrated my very 1st minute birthday with my Honda brothers
Went to Queenstown sports club to play number ball
But I donno how to play so I went to chat with the brothers
Stayed for pretty late

& next morning DarDar came to my house with a surprise gift!
He made me a 10" cheesecake
All by himself!
I was so touched that I had tears in my eyes
Oh he sure deserves a kiss
MMMMMUuuuaaaaccck!

DarDar took me out for lunch
But he didnt wanna tell me where
He said he'd made the reservation
& that I'm gonna love it
So we took a bus to town & boarded the cab
I didnt expect it much until he said 'Uncle, Shangri-La hotel'

!!!!!!!!!

Totally unknown about his plans
I just follow where he led me
I was damn excited to know what kinda restuarant it is
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
International Buffet at The Line
=D
He surprised me further when one of the staffs handed my a damn big bouquet of tulips!
Orange tulips ok!
My favourite flowers!



My DarDar smiling cheekily after seeing me so happy

FEAST!
Wah I tell you
The place was damn fabulous
Very high-class
& their food was superb
Look at the seafood section behind me!
Totally fresh with scallops, crabs, oysters & prawns!
My first time eating raw oyster
The sashimi and sushi are heavenly!
They have everything ranging from Japanese food, Chinese food, Indian food, Local delights, Italian food and Mediterranean food
The Salad are just as nice too
We spent 1 hour on food and as I wanted to continue my picks
I was very tempted by the nicely-decorated desserts
I skipped directly off to the sweet-tooth section and took lotsa of them
Although I rarely eat them
Look at it man!
Two big shelves of them (another not in frame)!
How can I not be tempted?
The egg custard was damn nice!!!!!
So were the Tiramisu
& there's a large chocolate fondue for me to play with!
I made DarDar 3 Strawberry Chocolate<3
& we had dessert for another hour
LOL!

This is another heavenly food
Cream of mushroom which taste damn mushroomy!
DarDar said it tastes like chocolate though...

Look at my contented look after the delicious food!
HeeHee


It was a damn good lunch
>_<
I so <3 my DarDar
My mood was so nice that the pictures turned out damn nice too!

Yesterday had lotsa first time
First time recieving flowers
First time eating raw oysters
First time enjoying desserts
First time eating at Shangri-La hotel
First time celebrating my birthday
~chu~

Met up with Jack & his girlfriend at night at Holland Village
But I dont like Wala Wala
So we headed to Vivo City to walk walk
WOW
It was damn big
& the shops are still opened at 11pm!
Geez!




Jack suggested supper
& I happened to sing that 'Geylang' song by Shirley Tan
& Jack said he wanna eat the frog-leg porridge
& off we went

Yummy! Damn yummy!
I've never eaten frog-leg before
So that adds on to my 'First time' list
=D
Funny thing to do after the porridge
Talked about ghost stories
-_-

I had a very fun time yesterday
& I'm happy that I had alot of 'First time' yesterday
A total new experience for my 23rd year!

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes
Thanks to DarDar especially
For making me the cheesecake
For bringing me to the surprise wonderful lunch
For buying me the big big bouquet of tulips & my new camera

=)))))

He made his promise to make it the most wonderful birthday ever
& he did

Muack muack

No comments: