Sunday, December 17, 2006

What a day...

It was cloudy and then rainy and then sunny within that 6 hours
& luckily it didnt affect my mood to dive

1st time diving with Ivy
& glad Chay Hoon came along
It's just been so long since we last met each other
Ever since our WildFilms trips

My 1st time diving in Pulau Hantu
& also 1st time using my new camera with its underwater casing

My 1st dive was good (?)
I always use 2 weights to descend
But this time I could not at all!!
I wondered and got damn frustrated
& then I tasted the water

What the fuck
It is so saline!!

Chay Hoon pulled me down nonetheless
& my stupid equalization gave me problems as usual
But soon we hit off for the dive

Visibility was bad
Only about 3m...
At certain parts
Current swept and the visibility seemed worse

Found several creatures
=D


This allied cowrie (pointed) is found by Chay Hoon whom we always claim that she has microscopic eyes




After a half-hour surface interval
We headed for our 2nd dive
& stupid me
I accidentally kicked my fins into the water while exiting
& 4 people helped to search for my fins
I damn pai-seh sia...
But Thank you everyone

Visibility was worse this time
Could really hardly see
It's like you're gonna almost hit the wall when you're only 30cm in front of it
At times
Chay Hoon & I had to stop to wait till the silt settle before moving off

Current was strong too
But still managable

Had to surface coz Chay Hoon was low on air
& it sorta feels good to have perfect clear vision after 1 hour of murky vision



Pulau Hantu is a good challenge to test your confidence in such situation
As for me
A virgin Hantu diver
With no watch and no compass
Only with a pair of sharp eyes & alert mind
To keep Chay Hoon within my field of vision
I am proud to say that I survive my Pulau Hantu dives

Everyone had been saying this
'If you can dive in Pulau Hantu, you can dive anywhere'
& I just did

So now...
SIPADANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

*chu~~~*

No comments: