Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Could someone please explain to me what is 'teamwork'?
Probably
Define, please

Afterall the workshops everyone is to attend upon joining
The word 'teamwork' is being drilled into everyone's mind
Making everyone die die also must remember
But when it comes to work
It never happens

Yesterday our company had an internal audit
We were so packed preparing everything for it
So we could be accreditated
I'd tried to retrieve everything I could for those staffs' whose documents were mostly missing
& I was also told that if I could not get them
Just file the email correspondence as an evidence to show that we did something
& was assured fine

Sadly & most unfortunately
Just eavesdropped from my colleagues
The auditors were very particular with such files
Mentioning that it was very unacceptable to have missing documents

Look
Situation here is:
- I eavesdropped.
Why was there NO ONE willing to tell me what happened?

- I had already done the preparations weeks before the auditing starts and I still couldnt retrieve from the departments. I was also told that email correspondence as evidence of work done is sufficient. Furthermore, those documents were already missing when they were with the previous team.
Why the irritated look on everyone's face as I spoke to them as if it was my fault for causing the mess?

- I went over to listen the results but they moved off when I arrived
Is there anything to hide?

I tried to explain but I dont think there's a need anymore

Could someone just tell me, how can we work as a team?

Yes
Although we dont deal with things similar
Sharing information within the team does help
At least if one of our situations appears the same
We can learn from mistakes

5 of us in a team
4 deal with similar issues
1 deal different issues
4 always share things together
1 always got outcast
4 always know what is happening
1 always donno what is going on

Sigh
I am the 1

I am so sick of such people
Open mouth close mouth say work as a team
But everything only they do

Sorry,where's teamwork?

No comments: