Sunday, November 26, 2006

I did my hair on Thursday
& it's now purple & orange
Bwahhahaha
Nice nice

Studio always style my hair until like this
& of coz I'll always make my hair look like this...


At the studio
Everyone was rushing to me as their models
coz my hair quality good wor
& then the main hair dresser came & looked at my hair
Found strands of white hair with black base
He was so amazed
Kept asking me how I do it

How I do it?
How do I know?
I dont even bother if it grows rainbow on it
& then everyone started to come to me
& helped search for more white hair with black base
-_-

I'm very happy with the final results
Esp when I like my hair purple
Hohohohohoho

Anyway

Yesterday
Went out with DarDar
DarDar also cut hair wor


The Xmas decoration in Orchard is still the same
Donno why I got so excited the day before
Telling DarDar that the deco is very nice
Now I come to think about it
It's just the same every year
I hate those golden yellow lightings
I think colorful lightings should look more livelier



Then we went to the toy fair at Takashimaya's event hall
& bought a pair of soft-toys
& took pictures around
Heehee

I am so artistic!

Guess what?
Because both of us woke up late
We missed our lunch
& had lotsa snacks
& we decided to have steamboat for dinner at
Chong Qing Ma La Huo Guo
Food is not bad
The Ma La soup base was damn red
I see liao I don dare cook in it
So mainly my food tasted plain
If only they have satay soup base
Which is damn popular in Hong Kong
But damn heaty lo

Oh nevermind
I'm returning Hong Kong in 3 weeks time
DarDar is coming with me
I'll feed him until fat fat
BWHAHAHAHA

Speaking of which
I think I look fat in my photos too
Am I?

No comments: