Saturday, November 18, 2006

I told you right?
I went to Batam to try wakeboarding
With Melyssa, Adam, Roy, Cammie, Casey & Patrick
=)


Since we're all beginners
We started off with the easiest one
Which is knee-boarding

The board was structured in a way that the person just had to kneel on the board
& be pulled by the cable as you glide along
I tried 3 times
& could never succed in completing a round
Coz I always fall at the 4th point
(There're 5 major turning points to pass thru)
Sigh

1st time was almost alright
Until Melyssa fell in the water
& I donno how to siam
So I also fell

2nd time was coz I couldnt pass thru the buoy
So the handle slipped off my hands as it tugged forcefully
3rd time almost made it
But the Ang Moh in front of me fell
So again couldnt siam
Me fell too

All at the same spot
*sob sob*

I have a bloody blister on my palm which burst
& now it hurts
=(




Adam damn li hai
He managed to stand on the board & wake-board
Me?
Hahaha
Donno fall into the water how many billion times
Until the fishes in the pond can recognise me liao
My ski-ing instructor



Still got roasted sweet corn eat worrrrrrr

It's quite tiring for the 1st few times
Coz you have to keep your arms pulling at certain angles so as to go round the corner
Cammie claimed her whole body ached sia
LOL

Oh anyway
I still think diving is much more fun
Nevermind
Everything needs their 1st try
& I just had mine
Wooohooo!
I did water ski!

No comments: