Sunday, November 26, 2006

I just realised that my birthday is reaching!
Hohoho

Usually every year around this time
I dread

'Damn, alone again'

My family hasnt been celebrating my birthday for 10 years
Coz my grandma died on my birthday
So my whole family - including my maternal side
Only celebrated either days before or day after

I was used to it anyway

But this year
I'm kinda looking forward it

DarDar said there's a surprise for me!
=D

I kept asking him what what what
But he die die also dont wanna tell me

Good

Anyway
I'm hoping for something nice this year
I didnt recieve anything for my 18th & 21st birthday
So I think this time I can make advantage of everyone to get me something I really want

Here goes:

Birthday wishlist items (in random order)
1) a new camera with underwater casing, so I can go diving with it!

I still like Fujifilm.
As compared with other camera, I recieved alot of compliments saying my Fuji is very clear.
However, this F30 is only 6.3Megapixels, while my current's is 7 MegaPixel.
But hey, I got mine 5 years ago!

2) Food vouchers
I know my Insurance Advisors always give me vouchers for my birthday
& I'd greatly appreciate if it's F&B because I have nothing to buy from anywhere
Except food
That probably explain my size increase

3) Travel vouchers
Ooooooooooooo yes, anything that entitles me to go overseas
Anywhere is best if it includes diving package

4) Cash
Lack of it
Please kindly donate

5) Automobile
I wanna go vroom vroom!! Manual transmission please

I think that's it.
Dont really want alot

I hope this birthday is gonna be cool

**Postnote: Point 1 is true. The rest.... I anyhow put one. So meaning, I'm not so greedy afterall. hahahahaha

No comments: