Thursday, September 21, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
The day I've finally waited for
DIVINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~~~~~~~~
at TIOMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~~~~~~~~

Roy & Martin always cheat me
Say weekend go Tioman then suddenly tell me go Dayang
Ok loh
& now
I'm finally going Tioman coz I get Martin to book for me!
Yippppppeeeeeeee!!!!~~~~

While I'm away from the urban city
Indulging myself underwater with my favourite fishes
Momo, please take care of yourself ok?
Mummy bring Tioman nuts for you to eat
=D

I think Momo is the only one that I'm gonna miss most
Everyday my Mum asks
"What if Momo cant make it before you return? Wait for you to clear up the body?"
I looked at her

Wah lao
Can dont say until like that leh
I cried for few nights coz I thought too much
Now still wanna make me feel sad while I escape into the nature

Oh!
Baby, just keep on breathing till I'm by your side again, ok?

I've packed all my staffs
But I still feel something is missing
Hmmm...

See you on Monday!

No comments: