Monday, September 25, 2006

I'm backkkkkkkkkkkk
Wahahaha
I saw 3 turtles leh!!
& dolphins jumping outta the waterrrrrrr
2 blue-spotted stingrays
& many redbreasted wrasse trying to act fierce at me
Got one stupid redbreasted wrasse was swimming right behind me
& when i turned my head to search for my dive buddy
It appeared right in front of my face
I kana shocked sia!
Imagine that was a shark or something
x_X

Then also saw this white eel crawling across the sandy seabed
I thought snake sia
-_-

& then as I was swimming above the stretch of corals
Got 2 groupers fighting for territory!
o_O
Scared sia
Worse than seeing a triggerfish

Then horrrrr
There were schools of jacks swimming around us in swirls
VERY MAGNIFICANT
Just as if tunas circling in the pelagic
Wahahahahahaha
Damn nice
& barracudas too!
>_<





My trip was great
Almost all the people I know went
Martin + Roy + Tze Yau + Kenneth + Ah Beng + Jessica + KC
My DarDar also passed his Open Water Dive too!
yeahhhhhhhh
Now I've got a dive buddy
But he still has to train his buoyancy alot much more

Sooooooooooooooo...
Let's go diving next month!
=DDDD

No comments: