Sunday, September 10, 2006

Hey
I cut my hair leh...
Nice not?

Yesterday went to do Reefwalk Guiding with the Blue Water Volunteers at Kusu Island
at 430am
DarDar went with me too
& it was my first time to Kusu
& first time guiding
Hmmmm...
Not very experience in speaking during trips
Coz during my trips with WildFilms
I ususally kept very quiet concentrating on looking for animals to film
& the group that I & KY were leading had kids
& the kids were so active!
See everything also ask 'Eh, what is this?','got fish!'

The corals were damn bad
Heavily covered with silt
& there wasnt much sea anemone too
Neither much crabs nor shrimps
& sadly
No one were attentive enough to listen to me talking about the coastal ecology
The limpets, barnacles, nerita, BLAH!
Nevermind
Coz the kids were very anxious to look for the starfish
& so when we finally did
They looked very tired & sorta ignore the starfish
*duhz*
Until I said
"The starfish can generate new arm if one of them is broken"
& then one of the kids asked
"Can I break one now?"

LOL!!!

Kids are so naive

DarDar was helping out with Daniel in another group
& I saw he was doing good
=)
After that
We went to wash up & stuffs

DarDar went to the tortoise shelter & play with the tortoise with my red bag
& a whole herd of tortoise crawled out of the pool towards DarDar
& the 'king' of the tortoise came out
Eh you know ah
Kusu Island really got sea turtle leh!
Can see not?
Water very murky though...

=)

Very tired & sleepy
Went DarDar's house sleep
& had Sarpinos pizza for dinner
=D
Now I'm so fat

& this morning
I went for my dragonboat training
Very xiong leh
The paddling must be very coordinated & consistent
Ok la
Not bad
Tried something new

Great
This September I'm so full of activities
& DarDar scolded me last night
Said I have no time to sleep, no time to meet him, no time to do my things
Bah
Still wanna go wake-boarding with Garett's friends
Never die before

Hohohoho
Ok ok
I shall stay inactive next month

No comments: