Tuesday, September 26, 2006

SIBEI DULANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Cant even let me go home in peace
KA PUI!

This stupid colleague keeps asking me to do this do that for her purpose
But she's not even in my team!
& furthermore
Who is she to ask me do things for her benefit?

I'm aware that I have to do this
& I've communicated with my colleagues in MY team
There's no need for her to tell me what to do

I know that is my job
But
why is she directing me to do
when my director has no words about it?

I feel so stressed already
& everytime she just comes up with lotsa things for me to do
Simply because previous team did not do
Doesnt mean that she can direct me to do!

The main point here is
WHO IS SHE TO DIRECT ME WHAT TO DO WHEN I ALREADY KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO?

Nabei

I go stuff myself with potato chips till I die of excess fat

No comments: