Sunday, September 17, 2006

I felt abit bad...
I went for my Dragonboat training last week
Went for another yesterday
Couldnt got for today's coz head was feeling damn heavy
& that's it
No more training

=

With just 2 trainings
How to excel at the match on 1st October?!

Seriously
I have no idea
I really feel bad
Damn
I think our team is gonna get crashed
& the idiot lady behind always hit my elbow with her oar
Cant she just follow the rhythm of those in front?

Speaking of which
I was allocated to row for the 1st 4 pairs
Meaning
I'm one of the 'engines' on the boat
^^

Not bad ah?
I'm strong ok!

Funny enough
Dragonboat now seems like another thing that I'm looking forward to participate
Other than my driving, diving & other jum-pa-lang activities

I weighed myself yesterday
I sighed
Another 1kg gain after my Jack's Place dinner with DarDar & Bo
Now I'd just hit the acceptable range
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

DarDar went crazy yesterday
Spending almost $300 on his shopping spree
When I was the one who got all so excited to go shopping
Pulling him into almost every shop
He was the one who came out of the shop with loads of shopping bags
When we returned home
Dad asked me
"You striked 4D ah? Buy so much things?"
Me:"Not mine lah!"

-_-"

All I got was only a Fasio mascara & a Roxy sleevless rash guard

Drove home with Bo's car
DarDar acted hao-lian the other time when I complaint I couldnt find the biting point of Bo's Lancer
& so I asked him to try
Stalled twice
BWHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAH
& then I drove from Bukit Timah back Bukit Panjang

Eh kns
I confirmed I checked my blindspot before I changed lane
But the cb car behind accelerated when I was moving in
& I had to move back to allow him
Idiot
You donno who my shifu is isit?
I dont drive like those you-think-girls-donno-how-to-drive girls ok?!

It's only 6 more days to diving!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I've got bunch of friends this time round
& I think 1/2 of the group are my friends
BWHAHAAHAHAHAHHA
=D

& after my diving trip
It'll be my dragonboat race

I'm so busy
Dont you think so?
But I'm feeling good about doing all these

It's just another new experience!

No comments: