Thursday, September 07, 2006

Finally uploaded my photos
Heehee

I went to the zoo last Saturday
Thanks to Nanfeng
Who got me free entry
Zoo changed quite a lot
But the animals are still the same
Some growing blind, some growing old
& they have giraffes!!!

Road signs with head of animals
Giraffes!!!
Me & giraffe! & damn I look fat!
Went to see this & that
Machiam tourist
LOL!
Got Brazillian primates!
Marmoset
Capuchin
Tamarin
Then we went to the Fragile Forest
One of the place I love best
Coz got ringed-tail lemurs!!!

DarDar was showing off the butterfly that landed on his hand


& then suddenly he was surrounded by many butterflies
HAHAHAHA
& one of them landed on his nose
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Just as we were playing with the animals in Fragile Forest
It started to pour
Damn
Gotta seek shelter at the Reptile Garden
I AM SCARED OF SNAKES!!!
Then the anaconda & python were crawling up & down in front of me
@_@

DarDar & I with the snakes & tortoises & crocodiles


I had a good day at the zoo
When I came out of the zoo
I saw a dog lying on the road
& I thought to myself
"Why is the kangaroo lying there?"

MY GOD!
I thought I was still in wildlife
LOL!

I shall go to Night Safari the next time
Haven been there yet
So swaku
Heehee

No comments: