Saturday, September 30, 2006

I see...
So simply speaking I'm being disliked

Fine

Because I look kinda free?
Because I can go home on time?

& that you meant I'm not commited?
Not putting my effort?

Dont tell me that coz you understand that now my portfolio had expanded
& I'm getting busy
& thus not asking me to help out with other tasks

How the hell
You know I'm busy
How can you say I'm not putting my effort
& not commited to getting the task done?

It's a major project you know?
I'd already sacrificed one day to sort out documents for 140+ staffs from 3 major arch files
So now I do not see why I shouldnt be clearing my piled up work
On top of that
Things just keep coming in

Although sometimes I do look abit slack
I'm just taking a break
But that doesnt mean I'm lazing around
At least I'm much better off than you guys
Always chatting & laughing the whole day

When I leave office on time
Eyes turn green
Cant blame me
It's after office hours
& I have other things planned for the nights
Well that's obviously your problem for planning your days well enough

Weekends are not enough, you know?

Moreover
Work can never finish

Fine
Whatever you say

Pui

No comments: