Wednesday, May 06, 2009

I'm glad that my panic attack didnt set in early
But I'm not pleased with it setting in NOW!!

My presentation is on tomorrow
& I think it sucks like hell
Although Prof said
'You're good! You're alright! You can make it! & when I say you're good, you're really good!'

I tried to believe her words
But I dont convince myself
Everytime I practise
Words slurred & then forgotten
Mind blank

I wasnt like this when I had my 'Rodents' presentation
I drafted a hand-written script
But I just verbally present recalling the sequence

This time
I typed my script
& I guess the effect wasnt there
Wasnt strong enough for me to remember every details of it

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lousy!

oh my dog

I'm so 'EEKS' with myself

How can this happen
NOW!?

I guess I needa calm down
Calm...
Down...

*peace*

No comments: