Thursday, May 14, 2009

The first day of fieldwork this week was perfect
Beautiful sunrise


My boy with me at the shore


Was so glad to see him there yesterday
*hugs alot*









*IF SOMEONE COMPLAIN TO THE PRESS THAT DOGS IN UBIN BITE AND THEY ARE COMING TO CAPTURE THEM, THESE ARE EVIDENCE THAT THE FIERCEST AND MOST 'ATTITUDE' DOG HAD ALLOWED ME TO TOUCH IT*

Michelle & Sean joined DarDar to fish in the afternoon
Caught a filefish for the first time


It was Ge-tai night at Ubin
Free boatride from 6pm to 11pm
Loads of visitors
Busy from day to night
I even have to help auntie to clear tables (i.e., scope uneaten food, dirty forks & spoons, etc) for her






Closer look
They had Ah Nan



Moon was out
& the crowd left


We set up our tent at the jetty
& went into concussion

Morning sky didnt look good

I could see the grey clouds coming
Now you see mainland
Now you dont

It was so heavy that I had to abort the fieldwork
This is to ensure the safety of me & Brenda

So we returned home to sleep
Upon reaching our area
The sun was shining bright
Grrrrr
But I tried to tell myself that
If I were to work on it still after the rain
Results would be altered and inaccurate due to the 90% dislodgement of snails
& what I would be testing will not be on thermal effect afterall

It was abit disappointing
But Mother Nature is unpredictable and not to be fooled with

No comments: