Monday, January 19, 2009

Weeeeeeeeeee... I thought something bad is gonna happen today
But luckily it didnt
=)

In 2 weeks time
I'll have to hand in my preliminary thesis
I must GAMBATTE!!
Rush before Chinese New Year!

& in a month's time
I'll be having my confirmation (aka seminar)
So whoever is interested to listen to how & what I did to my snails
Feel welcome to sit in
I need audience anyway
So it's better to see familiar faces than unknown faces
Who I know will definitely give me support throughout the entire process

My Mong Mong has been such a dearie lately
I brought him down to the void deck to meet my friend
& after that he's so sticky to me
Keep squeaking whenever it sees me
& today
I saw it resting on its Tigger

So cute loh!

I once dislike guinea pigs coz I think they look stupid like cucumber
I was once afraid of guinea pigs coz it's like 100000000000000000 times bigger than my hamsters
But Mong Mong changed my thinking

Now I <3 Mong Mong

No comments: